Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar onion and leek soup recipe. You can cook cheddar onion and leek soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup:
- Take 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 2 of large white onions.
- Use 2 of leeks.
- Take 3/4 quart of beef broth.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Take To taste of salt and ground black pepper.
- Provide 2/3 stick of butter salted.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar Monterey jack cheese.
Instructions to make Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup:
- Wash the leeks very well. Slice in half. Use all the white part, and the tender green part. Just make sure you rinse the leeks properly. Slice them thinly on a bias..
- Peel and slice the onion. Heat the butter and add the leeks and onions..
- Add the seasonings mix and sauté for 10 minutes.Then add the broth..
- Bring to a boil. Boil 15 minutes then reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer 30 minutes covered..
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese with Monterey jack. I hope you enjoy.
If you find this Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.