Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Asian style butternut squash and sesame oil soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian style butternut squash and sesame oil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian style butternut squash and sesame oil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely pick out a lot of items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian style butternut squash and sesame oil soup recipe. You can cook asian style butternut squash and sesame oil soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Asian style butternut squash and sesame oil soup:
- Get 1 of medium sized butternut squash.
- Provide 1 of large red onion.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Take of Lemon zest and juice.
- Provide Handful of fresh coriander.
- Get 1 of spicy red chili.
- You need 2 cm of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 50 g of double cream or unsweetened condensed milk.
Instructions to make Asian style butternut squash and sesame oil soup:
- Chop the butternut squash into 2cm size cubes and roughly dice the onion, garlic. In a baking tray, massage the butternut squash cubes with a generous amount of olive oil, half the sesame oil, a big splash of soy sauce the diced onions, garlic and chili and ginger. Put these in the oven/ roasting machine to roast until the squash is soft..
- Once the squash mix is roasted, add this to a blender along with lemon juice and zest, milk/ cream,, cup of water and 3-4 blocks of ice. Blend until it is smooth and creamy, add more double cream/ water depending on how you like the consistency. Flavour further depending on your tastes and season with salt..
- Once the soup is ready, serve it in a soup bowl and garnish with a poached egg and coriander oil..
If you find this Asian style butternut squash and sesame oil soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.