Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche recipe. To cook kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche:
- Provide 20 oz of shredded hash brownz.
- Use 18 of eggs.
- Get 2 cup of baby spinach.
- Use 2 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 lb of spiral sliced ham.
- Take 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Get 18 of eggs.
Steps to make Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche:
- Spray the bottom of a casserole dish with nonstick spray. 9 inch by 13 inch is what I used.
- Spread 20 ounces of hash browns on the bottom of the casserole dish then broil in the oven for 20 minutes until hash browns are golden brown. I used a 20 oz package of preshredded potatoes..
- Saute 2 cups of sliced mushrooms and one medium onion sliced, until just tender..
- On top of the browned hash browns, add the sauteed mushrooms and onions, the cup of spinach, and the pound of spiral sliced ham..
- Beat 18 eggs with 1/2 cup of half and half. Season with salt and pepper..
- Pour beaten eggs over the assembled ingredients. Add 1/2 cup of cheese on top..
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes until center is done. Poke with a fork to see if eggs are done. The fork will come out not covered in eggs if the center is done..
If you find this Kori's spinach, ham, hash brown crust quiche recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.