Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's extra spicy thai shrimp noodle soup recipe. You can have mike's extra spicy thai shrimp noodle soup using 36 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup:
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Get 1 Pound of LG Shrimp [presteamed deshelled & deveined].
- Take of ● For The Broth.
- Use 32 oz of Vegetable Or Seafood Stock.
- Provide 32 oz of Box Beef Stock.
- Get 10 of Thai Chillies [left whole].
- Provide 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [rough chopped].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dried Thai Peppercorns.
- You need 1.5 of " Fresh Ginger Cube.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Leaves Fresh Cilantro.
- Take Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need 1/4 of Fresh Lime Wedge.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Dried Shii-Take Mushrooms.
- Get 1 Stalk of Lemongrass [smashed].
- Provide 1/2 of White Onion [quartered].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fresh Chopped Chives.
- You need 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed].
- Use 1/2 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Use 3 of Stars Anise.
- You need 1 Dash of Dried Cloves.
- Get 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Take of ● For The Noodles.
- You need of Your Choice But Boil Separately.
- Provide of ● For The Side Options [to taste or as needed].
- Get of Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- You need of Thin Sliced Jalapeno Peppers.
- Use of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- You need of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- Prepare of Chopped Thai Chillies.
- Get of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- Get Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take Leaves of Fresh Thai Basil.
- Get of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Take of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
Instructions to make Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup:
- Add everything in the Broth section to a pot. Simmer inn low four one hour. Your broth will have reduced by then..
- In the meantime chop all off your vegetables add herbs you desire from the Sides section..
- Drain your broth and reserve all clear fluids. Disregard your vegetables..
- Fine strained broth pictured..
- Boil your choice of noodles as per manufactures directions. Drain..
- .Add your noodles broth and shrimp to your bowls..
- Serve this spicy soup hot or cold. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.