Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet potato tikki parota recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato tikki parota recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato tikki parota recipe. To cook sweet potato tikki parota you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet potato tikki parota:
- You need 1 cup of Boiled and mashed sweet potatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of wheat flour dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of Finely chopped onion.
- Use 2 of Chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 2 tsp of finely chopped curry leaves.
- Get 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Oil or ghee.
Steps to make Sweet potato tikki parota:
- Mix all the ingredients together except chapati dough and make balls..
- Now stuff this Ball in a chapati dough and press like a chapati.
- Now heat tawa and cook both the sides well with oil or ghee..
- Serve with curd or sauce.
If you find this Sweet potato tikki parota recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.