Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bavarian Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bavarian Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bavarian Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bavarian meatballs recipe. You can cook bavarian meatballs using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bavarian Meatballs:
- Get 1/3 cup of Chopped Onions.
- Provide 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Get 1/8 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 tsp of Mustard.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 dash of Pepper.
- Use 1 lb of Ground Beef (can substitute any ground meat, just alter the broth and bouillon too).
- You need 2 oz of Beef Broth.
- Get 4 of Gingersnaps – crumbled.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Beef Bouillon granules.
Steps to make Bavarian Meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Saute Onion in butter until softened..
- Mix onions, breadcrumbs, milk, mustard, salt, and pepper. Add beef and mix well..
- Divide meat mixture into 12 parts and form each part into a ball..
- Place meatballs in greased baking dish.
- In a saucepan combine beef broth, ginger snaps, water, brown sugar and bouillon..
- Cook over low heat, stirring for 2-3 minutes (until thickened).
- Pour sauce over meatballs. Cover and cook for 30-35 min.
- Uncover and cook for 5 min (until meat is no longer pink).
If you find this Bavarian Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.