Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese filled meatball stuffed jumbo pasta shells recipe. To cook cheese filled meatball stuffed jumbo pasta shells you only need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells:
- Prepare of MEATBALLS.
- Get 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 2 of cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 of large shallot, chopped.
- Get 1/3 cup of cream, heavy, light or half and half.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh breadcrumbs.
- Use 3 tbsp of romano cheese, fresh grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning blend.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper, and salt to taste.
- Get 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Frank's brand.
- Provide 1 of large egg, beaten.
- Get 1/3 lb of Italian four cheese blend , cut into 1 inch cubes and frozen while making meatballs.
- Use 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Get of PASTA AND SAUCE.
- Use 1 box of jumbo pasta shells, you will need about 18 to 20, cooked.
- Get 1 of recipe marinara sauuce, recipe attached in direction step #9 or your favorite marinara sauce.
- You need of TOPPING.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of shredded Italian four cheese blend.
Instructions to make Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells:
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray foil with non stick spray.
- Combine breadcrumbs, beaten egg and cream in a bowl to soak, set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet, add shallot and garlic and cook until softened, set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, ground pork, romano cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, hot sauce, soaked breadcrumbs with all liquid and cooled shallot and garlic. Mix with a fork or your hands until well combined.
- Form meatballs into an oval shape to fit inside the cooked jumbo shell.
- Flatten ball to place a frozen cheese cube in the center.
- Completely enclose cheese cube in meat ball.
- Continue to form meatballs with chesse cubes. Place on prepared pan and bake 15 to 20 minutes just until cooked.
- Place a cooked jumbo shell on work surface, put about a tablespoon of marinara sauce in shell, then fit one meatball in. Marinara sauce recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- At this point to cook all of the meatball stuffed shells place in a baking dish large enough to hold them in a single layer, before adding them to baking dish add a layer of marinara sauce then the stuffed shells, topping with more marinara sauce and shredded cheese. Bake at 375 just until hot about 15 to 20 minutes. An alternative is to frezze the shells individually and take out as many as you want. Cover a serving dish with sauce add your shells, topping with more sauce and shredded cheese and microwave or bake until hot.
If you find this Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.