Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Italian meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian meatballs recipe. To make italian meatballs you need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian meatballs:
- Use 2 lb of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- Take 1 lb of Ground Italian Sausage.
- Use 1 bunch of Fresh Italian Parsley.
- Get 1 cup of Parmesan cheese shredded.
- Get 2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Get 4 of Eggs.
- Use 5 clove of Garlic (large cloves) about 1/2 bulb peeled.
- Use 2 pinch of Red pepper flakes.
- Provide 2 pinch of Salt.
- You need 2 pinch of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Italian meatballs:
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Put peeled garlic, parsley, eggs into food processor and blend until parsley and garlic are finely chopped.
- Put meat into large bowl or mixer.
- Add bread crumbs, blended eggs, parsley, garlic..
- Add cheese.
- Add red pepper, salt, black pepper..
- Mix all ingredients until a meatloaf texture forms. Add more breadcrumb if needed for binding..
- Take meat mixture and roll in hands until a compact ball is formed about size of a golfball or slightly larger.
- Place aluminum foil on baking sheet, spray with non stick pam.
- Place meatballs on sheet about an inch apart.
- Cook meatballs about 12 min on bottom rack, remove and flip to brown all sides, put back in oven 10 more min..
- Optional – Drop into your homemade sauce on stove, cover with lid, and set to low for 3 to 4 hours stirring every 20 min..
If you find this Italian meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.