Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Asparagus Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asparagus Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asparagus Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asparagus casserole recipe. To make asparagus casserole you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Asparagus Casserole:
- Use 2 of family sized cans of cream of mushroom soup condensed.
- You need 2 bundles of fresh asparagus.
- Provide 2 containers of portabella mushrooms.
- Use 1 can (12 oz) of evaporated milk.
- Provide of Fried onion crisps.
Steps to make Asparagus Casserole:
- If you used condensed soup then use evaporated milk. If soup is NOT condensed do NOT use evaporated milk..
- Rinse mushrooms and asparagus and slice. Asparagus cut bottom ends off and cut stalks in half length. Slice mushrooms. Layers them until all are in casserole dish..
- Pour cream of mushroom soup and evaporated milk into a bowl and mix together. Then pour mixture over asparagus and mushrooms. Cover with tinfoil and cool at 350° until asparagus is slightly al dente..
- To serve sprinkle with fried onions…side note the soup if you made the mixture too thin is a great base for gravy..
If you find this Asparagus Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.