Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stewed Spinach Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Spinach Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed spinach omelette recipe. You can have stewed spinach omelette using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stewed Spinach Omelette:
- Take 1 of Large Tomato.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Spinach Leafs.
- Get 1 of Large Summer Squash.
- Provide 3 of Large Eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan.
- Use 2 tsp of Pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Stewed Spinach Omelette:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Dice Tomatoes. Stew tomatoes over medium heat for 10 minutes..
- Peel Spinach from stems. Add to tomatoes and stew until spinach is soft and wilted..
- Add garlic powder and parmesan cheese to mix. Continue simmering and stirring for another 3 minutes or until cheese is completely melted. Set aside..
- Slice summer squash and add olive oil, pepper, and spinach stems. Mix in a large bowl. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for fifteen minutes, turning squash halfway through the cooking process..
- Cook 3 large eggs over medium heat until you have your omelette. (Feel free to add mushrooms, bellpepper, onions, or any other veggies you prefer)..
- Plate omelette and squash. Place stewed tomato/spinach spread on top of the omelette..
If you find this Stewed Spinach Omelette recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.