Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Salisbury Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. To make salisbury steak you need 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salisbury Steak:
- You need 8 of cubed steaks.
- Prepare 10 1/2 oz of Campbell's Condensed French onion soup.
- Use 6 tbsp of McCormick Brown Gravy Mix.
Steps to make Salisbury Steak:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Season cubed steaks with what you like. I used salt, pepper and garlic power..
- Spray a baking sheet and place cubed steaks in oven for twenty min or until done..
- While steaks are baking. Add French onion soup and one can of water to a sauce pan and mix well..
- Mix gravy mix with enough water to make a paste. Spoon paste in the French onion soup. Whisk continuously until thick and bubbly..
- Serve steaks with gravy over top. Great sides are mashed potatoes green beans and biscuits. ENJOY!.
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.