Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup recipe. You can have tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 small of onion, diced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 of 12 ounce jar roasted red peppers, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce (15 ounces).
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 3 tbsp of chopped fresh basil, plus more for garnish – or- 1 1/2 Tbsp. dried basil.
- Get 3/4 cup of half and half – or – condensed milk.
Instructions to make tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup:
- saute onion in oil until soft..
- Add garlic and chopped peppers and saute 2 minutes..
- add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, vegetable broth, sugar, pepper, and basil. simmer 5 minutes..
- blend with either a blender, immersion blender, or food processor.
- add half and half or condensed milk. warm through, but do not boil..
If you find this tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.