Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham tetrazzini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham tetrazzini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham tetrazzini recipe. To make ham tetrazzini you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ham tetrazzini:
- Prepare 8 ounces of spaghetti.
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 1/2 of medium onion, diced.
- Get 6 ounces of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 (10.75 ounce) of can condensed cream of chicken soup OR cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of diced ham.
- Get 1 cup of peas (cooked).
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Ham tetrazzini:
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions in salted water..
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onion and mushrooms and cook until onion is soft and mushrooms are browned. Add soup, milk, and both peppers to the skillet and mix well..
- Add ham, peas, cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese and stir and cook over medium heat until cheese is melted. Season to taste with salt..
- Add drained pasta to the pan and mix well..
If you find this Ham tetrazzini recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.