Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely choose many items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone Soup:
- Take 2 cans (28 oz) of each) diced tomatoes.
- Use 12 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes.
- Take 12 cups of vegetable stock (use a quality stock not broth).
- You need 2 cup of carrots, diced.
- Provide 2 cups of celery, diced.
- You need 2 cup of white onion, diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Use 3 Tbsp of Italiano seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Take 2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 2 can (15 oz) of each) red kidney beans, drained.
- Get 2 cups of zucchini, diced.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of Ditali pasta (tubular).
- Get 1 cup of frozen green beans, thawed.
- Prepare 3 cups of baby spinach, chopped.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Combine all ingredients accept the pasta in a large soup pot. Cover and simmer on low for 4 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add pasta to the pot and simmer for 1 more hour. Serve.
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.