Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot eggplant 🍆caponata recipe. To make crockpot eggplant 🍆caponata you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata:
- You need 2 of eggplants, peeled, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Take 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Take 3 of heaping tablespoons stuffed spanish olives(with some juice from the olive jar).
- Get 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Use 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 can (6 ounce) of tomato paste.
- Get of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata:
- Place your peeled and cut up eggplant and sliced onions inside a crockpot…….
- Now add your minced garlic……
- Next add your cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup and diced tomatoes, mix lightly…….
- Now add your spanish olives, oregano and black pepper, mix lightly…….
- Next add the crushed red pepper,balsamic vinegar and tomato paste, mix all well…..
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, stirring lightly once every 2 hours if possible, if you can’t, don’t worry about it !!!! 😉.
- Serve over pasta of your choice topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.
If you find this Crockpot Eggplant 🍆Caponata recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.