Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Corn Sundal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Corn Sundal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Corn Sundal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet corn sundal recipe. To make sweet corn sundal you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Corn Sundal:
- You need 2 cups of Sweet corn kernels.
- Take 4 tablespoons of Grated coconut.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Urad dal.
- Get 1 of Dry red chilli.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies.
- Prepare Few of curry leaves.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Sweet Corn Sundal:
- Steam the sweet corn kernels for about 5 to 10 minutes..
- Add oil in a pan then add mustard seeds and allow them to crackle in a low flame..
- Add chopped red chilli green chillies curry leaves and saute for a minute..
- Add grated coconut and salt and mix well..
- Switch off the flame. Finally squeeze out the lemon juice and give a good mix..
If you find this Sweet Corn Sundal recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.