Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & sour chicken curry stir fry w/ rice recipe. To make sweet & sour chicken curry stir fry w/ rice you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice:
- You need 1 of Broccoli.
- You need 1 of Of each pepper: Red, green, orange & yellow.
- Use 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Carrots.
- Get 10 tbsp of Curry powder.
- You need 2 of Thin chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of Kraft: Sweet'n sour sauce.
- Get 6 tbsp of Of each season: Adobo & black pepper..
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice:
- Prepare a bowl with all of the SEASONS. Put it to the side. (Adobo, black pepper & curry powder.).
- Now the CHICKEN. Rinse the chicken. (I always rinse everything.) Cut the chicken into strips and mix it in with the seasons. Take your KRAFT: SWEET'N SOUR SAUCE and give the chicken a good 4 squirts and mix it up together. Put it to the side..
- Now VEGGIES. Rinse the veggies and cut them into strips. (Or diced up however you prefer.).
- Now COOKING. Put the 4 spoonfuls of OLIVE OIL in the pan and put heat on medium. Put in the CHICKEN and cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring in between. Then put in VEGGIES & cover the pan. Leave HEAT on LOW MEDIUM. Make sure to STIR every 8-10 MINUTES. This part takes about 30-40 minutes to make..
- Now RICE. 10 minutes after the chicken has been cooking fill a pot with 1-1/2 CUP of WATER. Leave HEAT on MEDIUM-LOW. (If you don't have non stick pots, use a little oil so the rice won't stick to the pot.).
- Rinse the 1 cup of rice and put in the water to cook. After 10 minutes go back and stir rice..
- After ten minutes and everything gets stirred add the rest of the KRAFT-SWEET'N SOUR SAUCE BOTTLE into the chicken and veggie mix. Wait another ten minutes, stir rice and chicken again. Tada Sweet'n sour chicken curry stir fry..
- Put veggies and chicken on top of rice. :).
If you find this Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.