Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato basil soup recipe. You can have tomato basil soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Basil Soup:
- Use 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 6-8 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of red onions.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Basil.
- Prepare 32 oz of vegetable broth.
- Provide 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Salt + Pepper.
Steps to make Tomato Basil Soup:
- In a large pot add olive oil, chopped red onions, minced garlic cloves, and a generous amount of salt over medium heat. Cook for at least 15 mins or until the onions start turning golden brown and are soft..
- Next, stir in tomatoes and vegetable broth, season with salt, pepper, and 1 TBSP of basil. Bring the pot to boil, then cover, and reduce heat to low. Allow the soup to simmer for at LEAST 20 mins, but the longer the better, you can leave it simmering for a couple hours for more flavor. After your soup has simmered, carefully transfer it into a blender, or you can use an immersion blender inside the pot and blent the soup until desired consistency is reached..
- Leave the soup uncovered and stir in the heavy whipping cream and the remainder of basil. You can add more basil, salt and pepper to your taste. We also added in 1/4 cup fresh basil (this is optional). Let the soup simmer for 15-30 mins, the longer, the thicker it will be. Then you’re done! ENJOY!.
If you find this Tomato Basil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.