Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Meatball PotPie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball PotPie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball PotPie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball potpie recipe. You can cook meatball potpie using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball PotPie:
- Use 24 of small frozen meatballs.
- Provide 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 of soup can milk.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas and carrots (frozen).
- Take 2 1/4 cups of Bisquick mix.
- Get 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide of Sprinkle parsley flakes.
- Take of Butter cooking spray.
Instructions to make Meatball PotPie:
- Place your 24 frozen meatballs into a bowl……
- Add your can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, milk, Montreal Steak seasoning, peas and carrots to meatballs in bowl…….Mix all very well…….
- Meanwhile prepare your Bisquick mix by placing Bisquick mix, milk, shredded cheddar cheese and parsley flakes into a bowl…..Mix well…..
- Take a muffin pan and lightly spray muffin pan with butter cooking spray……
- Place a tablespoon of Bisquick mix into each muffin tin……Make sure you completely cover the whole bottom of your muffin tin !!!.
- Next place 2 meatballs and the filling into each muffin tin…..You’ll have some cream of mushroom filling left over, I just put the extra filling into a pan and heated it up and served it over the meatball pot pies !!! 😊.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes……Make sure you put your muffin tin on a cookie tray to catch any drips from your meatball potpie !!! Mine did have some spillage but luckily I had some aluminum foil under the muffin pan !!! 😊.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes then remove from muffin pan and set in a plate…..It’s not my most attractive plate of food but it does taste really yummy ! 😂.
- Serve with the extra cream of mushroom sauce over the top and enjoy !!! 😋.
If you find this Meatball PotPie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.