Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup recipe. To cook instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup:
- Use 190 g of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 80 g of carrots, chopped.
- Get of I knob of ginger, chopped.
- You need of Good amount of minced garlic.
- Get 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 6 cups of water.
- Use 5 tsp of chicken bouillon paste.
- Take 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Provide 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Take of pepper.
- Prepare of Bragg's sprinkle seasoning.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- You need 84 g of chopped kale.
- Use of some avocado oil.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup:
- Turn on Saute on instant pot and add some oil.
- Once heated, add onions, carrots, ginger, and garlic. Let it cook till tender and translucent.
- Add the whole chicken thighs and cook till just white – not trying to cook it.
- Add water, bouillon, and seasoning. Add whole sprigs of herbs.
- Set up the instant pot to pressure cook on high for 12 minutes – then let it naturally release for 7 mins – then quick release/vent to release pressure.
- Pick out the stems of the herbs. Take out the chicken to shred. Check the internal temp of the meat, but it should be falling apart..
- Turn saute back on. Add kale. once boiling turn off instant pot, the residual heat will cook the kale.
- Add back shredded chicken and enjoy.
If you find this Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.