Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive recipe. You can cook creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive:
- Get 250 g of tagliatelle (or any other pasta).
- Use 100 g of (cooked) ham strips.
- Provide 2 of Belgian endives.
- Get 50 g of (chestnut) mushrooms.
- Take 50 g of peas.
- Use 1 of sjalot.
- Provide 1 dl of cream.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Provide of Pecorino or parmesan cheese.
- Provide of Olive oil (infused with garlic).
- Take of Seasoning.
- You need of Chili powder (to taste).
- You need of Pepper and salt (to taste).
- Take of Optional.
- Use of Parsley.
Instructions to make Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive:
- Cook the tagliatelle al dente, following the manufacturer's instructions. Safe about 200ml of pasta water..
- Shred the sjalot. Cut the Belgian endives in short strips and slice the mushrooms..
- (Optional) Shortly bake the ham strips/cubes in a pan. Remove the ham from the pan..
- Heat some olive oil in the pan and fry the shredded sjalot untill translucent..
- Add the mushrooms and fry for about 2 minutes. (Till mushrooms start releasing moisture).
- Add the Belgian endive and season with pepper, salt and a small amount of chili powder. Cover the pan for about 10 minutes and stir frequently..
- Add the (frozen) peas and cover for another 2 minutes.
- (sauce) Add the egg yolk to the cream and stir untill well mixed..
- Pour this mixture with your vegetables, add the ham and let it reduce on low heat (5-8 minutes)..
- Add the all dente pasta and the pasta water in the pan and mix thoroughly. Stir untill the sauce coats the pasta..
- Turn of the heat and mix the pecorino cheese the pasta..
- (Optional) Finish of with some parsley.
- Enjoy your meal!!.
If you find this Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.