Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red curry squash soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red curry squash soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry squash soup recipe. To cook red curry squash soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red curry squash soup:
- Get 2 of red curry squash, seeded, peeled and cut into 1" cubes.
- You need 1 of small red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, thinly minced.
- Prepare 1 of thumb of ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1 can of light coconut milk.
- Take 1 can of water.
- Take 2 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red curry paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of concentrate chicken broth (I've used Bovril brand).
- Provide to taste of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Red curry squash soup:
- In a large bowl, add the squash cubes, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and salt & pepper. Mix well and display on cooking sheet. Cook in preheated oven at 400° till tender (approx 20min)..
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive in a pot at mid-high. Add in the onion and cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Then add in the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring often. Then add the ginger and cook for another minute. Then turn off the heat..
- Add in the pot the cooked squash cubes, the coconut milk and the red curry paste. Mash together with hand blender till smooth. Add water little by little while still using the hand blender till desired consistency..
- Correct the seasoning if needed and reheat 5 minutes at med-low heat..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this Red curry squash soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.