Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp-Lobster bisque recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp-Lobster bisque recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp-lobster bisque recipe. You can cook shrimp-lobster bisque using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp-Lobster bisque:
- Provide 4 cup of lobster stock – divided.
- Get 1 cup of peeled salad shrimp.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 1 can of tomato soup.
- Get 1 cup of lowfat sour cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of lowfat cream cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of Stevia sugar substitute.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
Instructions to make Shrimp-Lobster bisque:
- Puree the shrimp in 1 cup lobster stock. See my recipe for lobster stock..
- Put flour and 2 T water in small container with lid. Shake to thoroughly blend..
- Add all ingredients except flour blend to saucepan with 3 cups lobster stock..
- Place pan on medium heat and whisk to blend ingredients..
- Add flour blend and continue whisking. Raise heat until soup reaches boiling stage Reduce heat and stir..
- Serve garnished with cooked salad shrimp or crackers on the side..
If you find this Shrimp-Lobster bisque recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.