Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's tomato and lentil soup recipe. To make sig's tomato and lentil soup you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup:
- Prepare 5 of fresh spring onion, white and green finely chopped.
- Get 1 of to 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of wild garlic salt (optional).
- Use 1 pinch of chili powder.
- Take 2 of cm piece peeled and chopped fresh ginger.
- Get 2 of good pinches of smoked paprika.
- Provide 2 of good pinches of fenugreek.
- You need 1 pinch of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 pinch of ground cumin.
- Take 2 of good pinches of turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 250 grams of best plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 250 grams of drained weight, canned lentils.
- Take 1 tsp of knorr aromat or other stock seasoning.
- Get of water.
- Take 3 slice of fairly thick cut of tomatoes for each person.
- Use 2 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 pinch of of sparkling powder fine sugar for caramelising tomatoes.
- Get 8 of sprigs of fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup:
- For this recipe you can either use dried and soaked lentils or canned lentils. I use puy lentils or green lentils , but you can use red if you prefer . You can also use canned plum tomatoes or fresh cherry tomatoes. If using fresh tomatoes do not remove the seeds as you will lose some of the health benefits , they will be pureed anyway..
- If you are using canned lentils rinse them well under cold water and drain.
- Add all ingredients except the sliced tomatoes , cinnamon and sugar into a saucepan, slightly heat the contents in the pan, then puree into a very smooth soup, thickness to your liking.. Heat until cooked through and simmer for about 15 minutes. Stir frequent to prevent setting onto the bottom of the pan..
- Sprinkle the tomato slices from both sides with the sugar and dry fry in a hot pan until they slightly char and caramelise.
- Serve soup in bowls with the tomato slices sprinkle with cinnamon , add a few sprigs of fresh coriander.
If you find this Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.