Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato Chip Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Chip Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Chip Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato chip casserole recipe. You can have potato chip casserole using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Chip Casserole:
- Get 12 ounces of diced carrots cooked tender.
- Provide 12 ounces of frozen sweet peas.
- Prepare 52 ounces of cream of chicken soup condensed.
- Get 8 cups of crushed potato chips.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Pink Himalayan salt.
Steps to make Potato Chip Casserole:
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the peas and carrots add salt..
- Add half the soup and all but 2 cup of potato chips.
- Mix well.
- Add 1-1/2 cup of potato chips and second half of soup. Mix and pour into a 9×13 pan spread evenly..
- Sprinkle the 1/2 cup of potato chips on top.
- Bake 35-45 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes and serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Potato Chip Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.