Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white bean and sausage soup recipe. You can cook white bean and sausage soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook White Bean and Sausage Soup:
- Use 1 lb of white beans (dried).
- Provide 1 lb of andiolle sausage (half circle cut).
- Prepare 64 oz of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion (diced).
- Get 1 of orange pepper (diced).
- Get 3 of Jalapeños (diced).
- Use 3 tbs of minced garlic.
- Provide 2 of carrots (diced).
- You need 3 tbs of dried basil.
- Get 2 tbs of Harvet Seasoning (Homeland blend).
- Take 2 tbs of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 4 slices of thick cut bacon cut into 1" pieces.
Instructions to make White Bean and Sausage Soup:
- Wash and rinse beans..
- Add beans and stock into large Dutch oven, and boil for 10-15 minutes..
- Add bacon to dutch oven..
- While the beans are boiling. Heat oil in saute pan, and then add onions..
- Once the onions are soft, add the peppers, carrots, and sausage. Let cook for another 10 min..
- Add garlic to pan and cook another 5 min..
- Add the contents of the pan into the Dutch oven after the beans have boiled for 10-15 min total..
- Add seasoning to dutch oven and bring to a boil..
- Reduce the heat to low, and cover the mixture..
- Cook until the beans are soft, and has thickened the soup. Stir frequently to prevent sticking to bottom of pot..
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed..
If you find this White Bean and Sausage Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.