Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded potato soup recipe. You can cook loaded potato soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Potato Soup:
- Use 6 of Yukon Gold Potatoes (Diced).
- You need 1/2 of Large Yellow or Sweet Onion (Diced).
- Use 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Get 4 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour.
- Take 3 Cups of Whole Milk.
- You need 3 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Take 1 lb of Bacon.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Get 2 Cups of Shredded Cheese (Sharp Cheddar, Mild Cheddar, Muenster).
- Take 3-4 of Chicken Bouillon Cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper (Or To Taste).
- Prepare of Salt (To Taste).
- Get 1 Bunch of Green Onions (Diced) (Garnish).
Instructions to make Loaded Potato Soup:
- Scrub and Dice Potatoes. Place in a bowl of cold water and set aside. Dice onion, set aside..
- Cut bacon into 1" pieces or so. Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp. Set aside on a paper towel lined plate. Reserve around 1 Tbsp of bacon grease. Shred Cheeses and set aside..
- Heat a large Stock Pot to Medium Heat, add Butter and 1 Tbsp of Bacon Grease. Add Yellow Onions. Cook until translucent, about 5 – 6 Minutes. Add Garlic, cook until fragrant, about 1 – 2 Minutes..
- Add All Purpose Flour and whisk constantly for about 1 Minute. Add Milk slowly while whisking. Add Chicken Broth, Chicken Bouillon, and strained Potatoes. Bring to a boil, then simmer over Medium to Medium Low Heat for 20 Minutes..
- Add Sour Cream, 3/4 of the Cheese, 1/2 of the Bacon. Stir and Cook another few minutes. Taste for seasoning. Add more Salt or Pepper, if needed..
- Ladle into a bowl, and top with some Green Onions, Cheese, and Bacon. Enjoy!.
If you find this Loaded Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.