Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan roasted red pepper soup recipe. To cook vegan roasted red pepper soup you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes, peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of large white onion, diced.
- Provide 1/2 lb of baby carrots.
- Take 1 lb of cauliflower, riced.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 cups of vegetable broth.
- Provide 1 cup of nutritional yeast.
- Take 2 tsp of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, thyme.
- Provide 2 (12 oz) of jars roasted red peppers.
Instructions to make Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup:
- In stock pot, add potatoes, onion, carrots, cauliflower, garlic and stock.
- Simmer on medium heat about 20 minutes or until veggies are soft.
- Add seasoning and red peppers (don’t drain).
- Using an immersion blender, purée until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning as you like.
If you find this Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.