Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably pick out many food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry (sweet) recipe. You can cook japanese curry (sweet) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Curry (sweet):
- Take of Curry Paste:.
- You need 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Take 3 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 Tbsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 Tbsp of honey.
- Use 3 Tbsp of Apple sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ketchup.
- Provide of Stew:.
- Take 3 of Medium Carrots.
- Prepare 2 of Small onions.
- Take 3 of Small sweet or regular potato.
- Provide 2 of cut up chicken breasts.
- You need 2 Cup of water.
Instructions to make Japanese Curry (sweet):
- Make a roux in a sauce pan by mixing flour and butter. Stir constantly until golden..
- On low heat add garam masala, curry powder and cayenne pepper. Stir well..
- Add Apple sauce and honey. This should form a paste almost like gingerbread dough..
- The smell is fragrant! Start cutting your vegetables and chicken. Add to a large pot with 2 cups of water.
- Stew for 20 minutes. Then add all of your curry paste. Mix until dissolved. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes..
- By this time your stew should be thick and vegetables cooked. If not, keep simmering..
- Traditionally Japanese curry is served with rice. Enjoy this recipe!.
If you find this Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.