Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon wrapped stuffed cabbage recipe. You can cook bacon wrapped stuffed cabbage using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage:
- Provide 1 Head of Cabbage, Parboiled leaves (18).
- Provide 1.2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Get 1-1.5 Cup of Brooth Cooked Rice, Cooled.
- Prepare 1/2 of Choped onion.
- Take 1 of Egg, Beaten.
- Take 9 pcs of Bacon (18 if thin).
- Get 1 of ts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1-2 cans of Condensed Tomatoe Soup.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Fried onion, Option for toppings.
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage:
- Mix Ground beef, rice, onion,salt and pepper, egg and 1/3 can Tomatoes Soup.
- Wrapped mixture in Cabbage leaves twice, Wrap bacon, set 9 in heavy dish.
- Pour Tomatoes soup on top and top with fried onions, wrapped foil tightly, bake on 350 for 1 hr..
- Remove foil, low broil for about 5 to 10 min.
- Mix tomatoe soup with juice in pan, also add Marinara sauce on side!.
If you find this Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.