Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash soup recipe. You can have butternut squash soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Butternut Squash Soup:
- Prepare 1 of medium butternut squash, peeled & diced (about 3 cups).
- Use 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of large white onion, diced.
- Use 3 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Get 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of S&P.
- Get 1 of ” fresh ginger, minced or grated.
- Get 4 of bay leaf.
- You need 3 cups of low sodium vegetable broth.
- Use 1 cup of nutritional yeast.
- Get 2 Tbs of natural peanut butter.
Steps to make Butternut Squash Soup:
- Add oil to soup pot and heat over medium heat.
- Add diced onion and cook until almost translucent.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add squash and sauté a few minutes.
- Add soy sauce, spices, ginger, yeast and mix.
- Add broth, cover and simmer on medium low heat about 10 minutes or until squash is very soft.
- Remove bay leaves.
- Add peanut butter and stir til melted.
- Using immersion blender, blend until smooth.
- If you don’t have an immersion blender, use traditional blender and purée soup in stages.
- Use chopped green onion, roasted peanuts, a swirl of unsweetened coconut milk, raw pepitas or pomegranate arils for garnish.
If you find this Butternut Squash Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.