Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato Leek Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Leek Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Leek Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato leek soup recipe. You can cook potato leek soup using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Leek Soup:
- Use 2 of large leeks.
- Prepare 600 ml of chicken broth.
- Get 125 ml of butter.
- Take 8 of potato.
- Provide to taste of Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 of tsbp of flour.
- Take 1 of tsbsp parsley.
Instructions to make Potato Leek Soup:
- Clean and slice leeks.
- Peel, wash and quarter potatoes.
- Add leeks, butter, salt and pepper to a microwave dish. Microwave on high for 8 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, potatoes, parsley and garlic powder into a large pot or Dutch oven, boil over medium heat.
- Once 8 minutes are up on the microwave, add flour to leeks, mix throughly, microwave for five more minutes..
- Slowly add the leek mixture to the broth stirring constantly to avoid lumps..
- Continue cooking over medium heat. Adjust flavour to your taste. If too bland add broth, if too salty add water..
- Cook until potatoes are soft..
- Serve with ham or bacon and a fresh baguette!.
- Please enjoy!.
If you find this Potato Leek Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.