Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Creamy Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Creamy Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy creamy chicken recipe. To cook easy creamy chicken you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Creamy Chicken:
- Use 2 pounds of chicken breast (or skinless, boneless chicken thighs).
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of basil leaves.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dried marjoram leaves.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen mixed veggies.
- Get 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 of soup can of milk.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
Instructions to make Easy Creamy Chicken:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken (I’m using boneless / skinless chicken thighs)…….
- Cut chicken into strips and place into a large pan that has been coated with olive oil…… add the black pepper and sauté chicken until browned……
- Next add : basil leaves,marjoram leaves, onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add your frozen mixed veggies, both cans of cream of mushroom soup and 1 soup can of milk, bring all to a boil……
- Now reduce your heat to low and add your parsley flakes and stir well……
- Remove pan from heat and serve with mashed potatoes or a side of egg noodles and enjoy 😉!!.
If you find this Easy Creamy Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.